Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Time is a Charm :cheers:

OldCapeCodder

I picked up used metal detector at a yard sale Friday. Cost $100 for an Ace 250

I hit the beach at low tide

i did not know it would be so easy

A passer-by said the locals call the area I was doing "THE CUT"

Friends from the CT club will be coming to show me the ropes next week

Diamond looks to be over 2 carat :lol:

congrats... beginners luck, believe me it gets more difficult once you know what you are doing..lol... is the ring marked-gold-plat etc...very nice finds...

Yeah..its pretty easy all right...We all find several of those a day before noon! unfortunately, most of them turn out to be pulltabs!...:rofl::cry: Great job there OCC!:clapping:
Mud

Congrats!! Don't set your expectations to high, days like that are pretty rare. Best $100 you ever spent....already paid for itself and then some.

I found a quarter.
Obviously, I was not at the right beach!

Congratulations, hope you find many more!

Good that you got pictures, I suspect there will be a gap before the next day you win the lottery ring draw. As most people never have a day like that and to do it before you know as much as the ones who know it all and can't find that much in a month is crazy good! I'd say its a good time to retire undefeated and make your fortune selling maps to where you scored the great ring or write a book on how easy it is to find treasure at the beach.
Seriously, congratulations! Remember to have fun, fill your holes and keep taking pictures and posting.
Tom

Wow....what an awesome way to get started. My most expensive find was with my compadre not my CTX. Keep up the good work. ENJOY the hobby!!!