Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Texas (Bounty Hunter) takes care of their customers:thumbup:

Indiana-FH

Even with the Cold weather. At the 1st chance to get out in a while I took it and in the process
of hunting with gloves on tried to change the batteries in my 505. and in doin so broke the
battery door latch. I called First Texas this afternoon to order a new one. Well it is headed
this way at NO CHARGE. I told the Young lady it was MY fault -- Still no problem.

They really know how to keep their customers... Great warranty... helpful when asked dumb
questions... :cheers:

Fred :usmc:
in Indiana

About a year ago my Pioneer 202 was giving erratic readings and doing odd things. I contacted BH and they suggested I send it in. It was back in less than two weeks. They upgraded the unit with a new circuit board and threw in a brand new 8" coil. I was very impressed and can't say anything but good about their customer service. Apparantly others on the forum have had similar experiences. Great Products, Great company.

Mine is going back in about a week, and I am the 2nd owner of the Land Star. I do not even know how old the unit is...They have offered to repair or replace the machine or coils at NO CHARGE!!! I was utterly shocked!!! Wonderful folks with wonderful products!!!

HH,

BH-LandStar

Yes bounty hunter sounds very good. But most of all they seem to attract the best most respectable community, Every person in here is so helpful. Thank you EVERYONE>>