Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Snow..!

I was sweated wet by 7a.m. Just when I thought it was gonna cool down it’s gonna stay hot. Come on frost!!

Our first snow.... I was hoping to go out today and use my new wireless Trond wireless headphones. Maybe I could throw a few coins over my shoulder, and see if I can find them..? πŸŒ¨β›„
Now that is what I call cabin fever by the absolute desire to go detecting & find the hidden treasures or those thrown on the ground to find as medicine to ease & cure MD'ing Fever! God Bless & go for the GOLD! Ma

Our first snow.... I was hoping to go out today and use my new wireless Trond wireless headphones. Maybe I could throw a few coins over my shoulder, and see if I can find them..? πŸŒ¨β›„
? Alaska

Alaska.. No. I live in Virginia City Nevada. Altitude is 6200-ft. A few months ago... I was on my mail route, and I saw a couple of guys metal detecting in Carson City with the Equinox metal detectors, and I spoke with them for a bit. They were both from Alaska and they said that they're very lucky to even get in 2 months of metal detecting.

πŸ‘ it’s just nice when we know where people are from and talking about.
I’m expecting soon for my winter to start in a few week south west lower Michigan close to Lk Michigan. That means 6 months of hibernation. I envy you people that can detect all year.
Doug

North Central Idaho. Woke up to 2” snow and Monday morning should be 18 degrees. What else is 2020 going to throw at us? Deer season not over until Dec 1 so thats a good thing......