Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first snow loot

gwn

decided to hit the local toboggan hill one last time to try for my first snow loot. Still a bit of snow and a skim of ice and the ground still frozen underneath. Just like John says, the coins were literally laying on top fully exposed...one spill of 4 quarters two dimes and a nickle. Ended up shutting off the detector and just looking around,,,headed over to the park after that and found the rest of the loot...first pair of sunglasses were found on the snow hill also.....have included a pic of last sundays hunt...nothing interesting or old..just coins and a beer cap which shows how Im looking these days since hunting season has arrived. I did find another wheat today...58..seems our neighbours to the south lose a lot better money than us...lol

Hey gwn,
That's a really nice haul and the bonus is minimum diggin' time.
How about lettin' me see a closeup of one o' them silver quarters with the beaver on it. I think they're real smart. HH.

Nice haul bud!
I'm starting to get the snow jitters up here where I live.
Just went to the snow hills here, still about about a foot& a half in hard pack & about 2 feet on the unpacked area's.
this long snowy winter sucks:yikes:

sorry folks, just had vent a little.:cry::goodnight:

did my best, the hands seem a tad shakey this morning...lol...thought I would show you the whole line up of the common coins, we do have silver dollar and half dollar coins but they arent used that often, and havent been real silver since 68, the beaver is on our nickle...the coin on the bottom is a 67 quarter which was our centennial year and all the coins had a special animal on them...this one I believe is the lynx...as I find more of my collection I will post more pics for you if you wish..Happy Hunting

Hey gwn,
These coins are beautiful, I must admit the animals are
great especially liked the polar bear 2 dollar coin.
Unfortunately the group pics were a bit on the small side and unfortunately ya must'a' had a lot to drink the night before. (or is it stress)
However I realy appreciate the pics, great to see them coins. Yep, I wouldn't mind more of these pics.
I'll PM ya.