Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver With The 1350

gtor72

Got a 1350 a couple weeks ago, been lurking on the forum hadn't found anything worth posting until tonight!
Finally scored us some silver, girlfriend gets the credit for the digging part.....
Also have found 445 pennies and a few quarters, dimes and nickels......been a pretty good week all in all....

Dang Dude...that's a beauty of a find!!!! A hottie of a girlfriend that will do the digging is worth all the silver and all the gold you could ever hope to find.
That is a sweet dime too!! Congrats all around.

Great pile of clad and a nice silver coin.:thumbup:

Great job!!! Awesome Barber!!!:thumbup:

Looks like a great start with the 1350. Hope it just keeps getting better.

I was hunting in the yard of a house (occupied) in the little town here in central michigan where i live, the town was founded in 1894, and was a lumbering area before that.
I got permisson to do a couple more yards in town, hopefully that will lead to more yards and more good finds.
It was only buried 3" down......easy diggin.....Mike