Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first silver with f75se

bilyum73

Got out today for a few hours and finaly found silver I have only had this detector since the middle of April got it from Bart at big boys hobbies great to deal with, anyway I only have time to get out once or twice on weekends so it is taking me a while to get used to the machine but I think I'm starting to get it. Got a high tone 80s 90s at 9inches for the first 2 quarters, then about a foot away got another 80s 90s high tone at about 10 inches and found the other 2 quarters. I was excited to say the least. Ground balance 63, sense 87, disc 0. Thanks for looking Bill

Congrats, bet that was fun!

Was that measured depth or VDI depth? Asking because the VDI almost always reads 1-2 deeper than the actual depth. If it was the actual depth, can you elaborate on the signals....were they consistent, locked on the 80's or did they drop down from certain angels.

I'm curious because the F75 ltd is more than capable of pulling big silver that deep and deeper, but for me the VDI really starts to get jumpy after 8"

Whargoul that was measured with my garret pro pointer normally when I dig a high tone that deep it ends up being iron but the signal usually has iron in it. This time the tone held a high tone and the vdi stayed solid in the 80s and 90s, and the tone was smooth, I don't have a lot of experience with this machine yet, I'm just glad it wasn't a pop can.

Bart I haven't figured out what that thing is yet but it does fit my thumb perfectly I dig a lot of bullets and old shotgun shell ends there I dug an Indian head 1897 a couple weeks ago.

Wow, guess you meant first silvers! That is great to get those all in one place, that'll make up for lost time quickly. Good Hunting, CO

4 silver Washingtons in 2 different holes?....jeeeez!! That is really uncommon!
WTG! & CONGRATS!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Great pictures and good write up too. We will be looking for more goodies from you again this summer!
Mud