Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver of the year..........

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Went this afternoon to hunt a small yard about 7 miles from home. Realized right away that the ground is partially frozen. Only hunted about 2 hours but had to work for each find. First silver of the year is a 1914 D Barber dime. Also got the first buffalo of the year a 1920. Six wheats, $2.00 in clad, a Victorian brooch and buckle, a live Winchester 30-30 round, and a few misc items. I plan to hit that yard again when things thaw out.
[attachment 371684 1232.jpg]
[attachment 371685 1233.jpg] [attachment 371686 1234.jpg]
[attachment 371687 1235.jpg] [attachment 371688 1236.jpg]

You are the man. Now go and find a bunch more.

n/t

Nice finds Mike! Wish I could get out in this cold weather. Maybe it's a bit warmer on your end. Have a great weekend & God bless you and family.

Thank you, Mike! But I've posted it many times--but forgetting is a problem for most (well for me anyway)-; so your hunting finds was a good time to repeat it! Keep on, keepin' on for Jesus & diggin' for hidden treasure! Ma