Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First post here......just stopped in to say hi

CraiginAlberta

By the weekend I'll have dusted off my ACE 150 and be scouring the beaches in Hawaii for my annual January trek there. Hope to have as much success as last year and will share with the group when I return. Happy New Year and good luck to all in 2008.

Craig

Enjoy the holiday, oops I mean work. I talked to Scott and he is up to a Tim Hortins BS session at the end of January. :)

Doesn't Canada have any of it's own tropical islands? (That's a joke, folks!) I can't wait to see what you dig up. Good hunting!

Chris

Welcome aboard and don't be a stranger. Will look forward to pics of your finds. My nephew and wife just left Kauaii after living there for 2-3 years. It's just a fly speck in the ocean and the rain capitol of the world.. :)

Bill