Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First park hunt with the legend.

Listener

Didn’t go too bad found a little over 2 bucks in clad. The Anker usb storage unit was of course obvious before I got to it, Nice find.
Some junk stuff and a Mercedes key fob. Typical walk around finds, didn’t take a digger just wanted to swing it over some stuff to get the feel of it. Nice. The earbuds had some lag so considering getting the Notka wireless headphones. The earbuds are IPX7 LL 5.3 waterproof Truly Wireless.

Attachments

• IMG_1538.jpeg
    IMG_1538.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
Nice finds. Some person is sad they are paying for a new car key though.:) I just got a Legend as well. I have the Nokta headphones. No lag. Overall I love the Legend so far!

Didn’t go too bad found a little over 2 bucks in clad. The Anker usb storage unit was of course obvious before I got to it, Nice find.
Some junk stuff and a Mercedes key fob. Typical walk around finds, didn’t take a digger just wanted to swing it over some stuff to get the feel of it. Nice. The earbuds had some lag so considering getting the Notka wireless headphones. The earbuds are IPX7 LL 5.3 waterproof Truly Wireless.
I have their wireless headphones, the audio is pretty good. But after a few hours they seem to pinch a bit. For warm weather hunting I use Ziocom Open air conduction headphones. They work quite well. No lag, good sound. I like being able to hear whats going on around me. The only drawback I see , a little hard to hear when hunting around traffic. I 'll use then until my ears get cold then I'll switch to the Nokta's. You can find them on Amazon for around 50 bucks. Good luck. Mark

Thanks, I ordered a pair for the legend. There is an out of the way socket field that I hunted about ten years ago that I cleaned out tons of clad but never found one gold ring. Going back there with the 6” coil and check it out.