Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Necklace

JimmyD

I got out to a couple sites today for about an hour and also had a couple of quick hunts earlier in the week. I managed to find two more costume rings and my first necklace. Unfortunately it was Avon plated but it really looked good coming out of the ground.

Metal Detecting First Necklace Watch My Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxMHEp8nuWw

My final count for the week was:
12-Quarters
19-Dimes
9-Nickels
18-Lincolns
37-Zincolns
2-Kids Rings
1-Avon Necklace
1- Ear Ring costume
1-kids green stone charm
1-yellow ribbon thingamajig. MADE IN USA! Imagine that.

Looks good to me. Great hunting and maybe next time it will be the gold discovery. HH, Nancy

Good hunt and nice finds. That necklace is still a great find. Really enjoyed the video too. Its always fun to make one; especially when you got a 'keeper' on video. Good luck. Cajuncoinhunter