Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Month...First Pix Post ...

Ken in SO AZ

Well, one month of real fun! Not quite the expert yet, but learnin' and havin' fun! (first pix post so don't know if they turn out, yet)

Mostly swinging in new parks, post-50's, and schools. 20 quarters, 12 dimes, 15 nickels, 5 wheats, 25 pre-83 pennies, 61 zinc pennies, 1 '41 nickel, my first foreign coins: $1 and 10c, plus 2.5 gazillion pull tabs! Also bought my first digital camera -- don't get excited, not expensive, but you get the picture (hee, hee). Seems it was time, all the pix we took in Maui this month were blurry -- to bad we didn't get it before we left...
[attachment 25617 4-28--6_1.jpg]

Close-up is of (l to r from top): heavy, hard metal blob (indicated on silver, high tone); possible natural lead (real heavy and can't bend, crazy tones/indicators -- 6" deep), got alot of these in Hawaii; sample of several costume (junk) jewelery (Class of 2002); aluminum button (?); penny with 2 (apparent) .22 bullet indentations, didn't go through; womens, or mans, necklace safety whistle; and a 9mm bullet with slice, found in Veterans' Memorial Park in Sierra Vista, AZ. I won't show all the junk, but will (if these posts work) post interesting finds. Also found (not shown) was a thin metal "dog tag" with W.W.J.D. nearly scratched off -- that one gave me a Spiritual lift!
[attachment 25618 4-28-06_2.jpg]

No rings or good jewelery yet, but that's coming. Thanks for everyone's help and advice.

Take care, and God Bless!
Ken:usaf:

Keep at it, and the treasure will continue to flow in! :)

n/t