Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FIRST INDIAN !!

nocaljim

I was starting to think I was never going to find one, but yesterday hunting new site, there it was!! This site was a stage stop that is now growing up in trees so I was using my V nulled 5.3 . Using salt comp. RX 15 dis 85 all metal 65 Hi Pro.I'm getting to where I like this coil a lot! also found a fork that was not anything special, but was stamped CALIFORNIA R.A. PROJECTS on the front and simpson nickel silver on the back.The silver has been gone a long time . Was wondering if anyone might know what RA projects may mean? Been raining all day but they say later in week should clear! Want to get back to this site! Jim

Congrats Jim!, Im still searching for my first indian also.

Cool! Haven't found one yet w my V or for years actually!

Nice find Jim. How's the salt compensate working for you. I asked guys in an earlier post. Rob

congrads 2 you 4R taking the bull by the horvs, Mickfin

Rob,I think salt compensate is the way to go, for me anyway! My 5.3 coil air tests at only RX 5 but I was running at 15 disc.85 am 65 and it was still stable! I found 3 henry cartridges at least five or six inches and junk finds maybe eight. I don't usually measure actual depth but it seems the 5.3 is working just fine!! Waiting for rain to stop JIM

Thanks Jim, the salt compensate does quiet down the V. We're asking guys if they are getting the same depth as the 3 frequency. In some guys cases, they aren't losing depth because they can run a higher RX. Glad it's working for you. Rob

Congrats Jim. She's a beauty too! :clapping:

Assuming you are in NorCal (like me). 1853 is a pretty old coin for us west coasters. You're in a good spot for sure.