Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Indian Head Penny

ancummings

Hunted in my girlfriends yard yesterday. Found some clad, and a 1919 wheatie... Then as it was getting dark I hit a 1908 indian head. First one! I can't wait to get back there and see what else I can dig up. I figure that since the house was built in the early 1800s and up to 40 school children used to live there at one time, there's gotta be more good stuff in the yard. HH

I would bet that a lot of us would like to hunt there, great find

Great find, there will be alot more coming out of that yard.

Dig those deep signals..good or bad sounds

Boris said:
I would bet that a lot of us would like to hunt there, great find

Count me in!:detecting:

Great finds.:clapping:

Fantastic Find , Gotta Love those Indians
hbsw0502.gif

Terri

Just kidding of course. Great Indian. I find when hunting old standing properties, it helps to wait until after a rain has soaked the ground. It produces more hits. The grass is a killer for depth, and most of the old stuff will be deep. Look for big trees (the roots slow down the coins from sinking) and bare dirt areas. Other than that, keep hitting it hard and change up your programs some. There should be lots of coins in that yard. Keep us posted, we love to see those oldies.