Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt with new Sovereign GT

Russ in AL

Got my new Sov GT, had to hit the dirt, beach too far away. Went to turn of the century school yard w/ school torn down. Very first target dug was a 1925 Mercury Dime in great shape, no need for pic cause everybody knows what a dime looks like...right, but later I dug a Lone Scouts of America pin.
According to all my research, these are very rare.

The Lone Scouts of America (LSA) was started by John Hargrave in 1912 because farm boys were being left out of scouting. Due to finances, in 1924 it merged with the Boy Scouts of America as the Lone Scout Division (LSD) and in 1930 became the Lone Scout Service (LSS)

Ya just never know where the Sovereign will take ya.

Cool find Russ:)

great find and photo. I just got a GT, 1st finds are a 1943 war nickle and an 1883 Indian head cent. would love to post pics but no camera with a close up mode. what camera do you use? pm me if you will with make & model.

good diggin...............randy

RUSS IN AL, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR SETTINGS FOR THE SOV GT THAT YOU USE IN A SCHOOL YARD OR PARK AREA. I'M HAVING FITS. JUST WHEN I THINK I HAVE IT FIGURED OUT SOMETHING GOES HAYWIRE, THANKS