Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt with new AT Pro

JayLT76

I just received my new AT Pro Sat. and took it out to one of the local swimming area here where i hunted the whole time in the water. I am still learning this detector but think i did pretty well. I have hunted this same spot with my E-trac (out of the water) and my whites DF in the water , which due to all the trash i spent the whole day digging nails and such. So end result 5.60 in clad , an Indian head nickle a silver quarter two silver rings two junk rings and two junk bracelets which im super excited about because i have never been able to find thin bracelets before and even though theses ones were junk the next one could be Gold, and when i actually learn this detector the finds will get better and better.

Excellent outing for your first time out with the A T. And, it will only get better. :thumbup: HH jim tn

Nice finds man....theirs bound to be some gold somewhere in there too! :drinking:

Great finds for your first outing with the ATP. It will only get better as you learn your machine.

whenever you can get the 5x8" coil. Its perfect for water holes and swimming areas. Great for tight confined spaces and excellent to get in amongst the trash for great target separation. Nice first hunt mate.
Cheers!

Yeah! Excellent work! Theres gotta be some gold in a spot like that! :drool: The Pro seriously loves gold...:thumbup:
Mud..

That's an impressive maiden voyage with the new AT! It's good to see those chain bracelets and the nickel - they bode well for the future! :cheers:

Yep, mix a killer machine, with an experienced hunter, in a good spot. Lots of fun.

The AT pro will hit on the smaller braclets and chains that a $2300.00 machine won't. So you have a lot of bang for the buck for sure.

Thanks for sharing your finds.

:)

I am very happy with the AT Pro. I have an E-trac which i love but it will not pick up chains at all and i will not dare go in the water with it. My whites DF PI can find chains but using it in fresh water i spend my whole day digging trash. So the AT Pro has opened up a whole new hunting area for me and i am excited to put it threw it's paces on dry land as well. I have the smaller 5''x8'' coil on it now and i really think once i get a little more practice the AT Pro will be just as effective a tool as my E-Trac if not better.