Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt of the year!…….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Been almost a month and it was nice out so I had to go scratch the itch. Everything had been covered in white and frozen till now. Left the house and it was 29 degrees, warmed all the way up to 36 though. Ended the hunt with 3 wheats, a 59 Mem, a 37 Canadian cent, 34 cents clad, and misc. It will be in the low 40's the next two days so I hope to get out some more, then it's back to the frozen tundra.
[attachment 339616 IMG_0630.JPG]

I bet the is really LOCKED on to that one. I hope I get out more than four times this year. That was all I got to hunt last year.

Did good Mike on a cold wintery day....Hope you get to be out more as the weather goes up and down in its various temps! God's blessings for safety and some really great finds! Amen! :angel: Ma