Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt of the new year......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
First hunt of the new year yesterday. Hunted a 100 year old yard. First coin of the new year was a 108 year old wheat cent. Found 5 wheats total. The fun one was under an old clothesline (still being used). A couple inches down popped out a 94 zinc penny that had a clean circle on it so I knew another coin was in the hole. Was surprised to see a 1919 S wheat that was with it. Also dug an old tool tag, an older no value token, some clad, and misc. Best find of the day was a Masonic penny (token) from Texas dated 1898. Sure is great having thawed ground in January.
[attachment 371585 mason2.jpg]
[attachment 371586 mason3.jpg]
[attachment 371587 mason.jpg]

to the year. With all those wheats there should be silver around. Thx for the pixs - very few any more. Steve in so la

Those are some nice finds. I always like seeing you name coming up on my phone I always know you have found something good. And it gives me the itch to get out more. Someday we will get to detect together. I agree with Steve not many finds posted anymore. I don’t coin hunt much anymore. But when I do find a coin relic hunting it is usually a old one. And I get pumped when I see a coin laying in the dirt.

Congrats Mike for the ability to dig easier weather & for the finds--Doing good in finding the copper oldies & now may you dig up the Golden & Silver Oldies & Travis, also, for they are what makes DREAMS come true! :thumbup: Ma