Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First great silver day of 2018

Mark kus

I hit a small baseball field with a friend built in 1954 which seems to be undetected well finds
Were a dateless standing liberty three mercs a war nickel two silver Rosie’s a buffalo and an Indian the buffalo Indian
And 5 wheats were in a spill ..

Congrats on a great day!!!

steve in so az said:
What areas produced the best coins - just wondering for my next trip to a ball field. Thanks, Steve in so la
Well in this case it was the area of grass that bordered the beach especially the trail area going to the beach ..

Wow that is a lot of silver. Any day like that and I would be jumping with excitement. Congratulations