Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First day

rockhound

Well got my new AT pro today and had about an hour of day light. Ok had to feed horses and dogs so down to about half hour now. Ran inside to unbox and put together [hard to do with a 5 year old helping, loved that part] . Ran outside to start detecting in yard [ didnt read book or anything just had to go dirt fishing] down to about five minutes now. Knock off about 10 minutes for daughter to get her shovel to help dad dig, we now have flash lights.10 minutes we have 1 pull tab,two twist tops and a little girl with cold, dirty hands and saying dad keep digging. Going to be 65 degrees tomorrow and just me and my little girl. I hope it comes quick cause we cant wait

Great story :) You know darn well that little daughter of yours will eventually out hunt you. :lol: Make sure you seed some good targets tomorrow so you can see the excitement on her face when she gets a coin. But then again, you may not have to seed any targets at all. ;) Those are precious moments between you & your daughter. They will be remembered forever!:inlove:

Sounds like you're off to a great start and have a good hunting buddy, too!:garrett::twodetecting:
Best of luck to ya!:biggrin: Happy Hunting!:)

Well the first day of dirt fishing is over for me and my little helper. These are some of the things we found. I must say that the at pro loves to hunt deep. We dug the bullet casing over 10 inches deep. It is going to take awhile to get the hang of it but so far i love it. Hope to post more tomorrow as we will be hunting more.

I hope you find a Ball lid with a jar still attached and full of GOLD in it.
Happy hunting to you both tomorrow.
John

Could not take we had to go out in yard and fish a little more. First coins a 1996 penny and a 1993 quarter. Also several pieces of melted aluminum. House sites where an old farm house use to be. It was burnt back in 1998