Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Day with F75

turborick

I picked up my F75 last night too late to spend any field time with it but we hit it hard today. As you can see from the pix not too much in the way of clad but we tried to hit only older places looking for a way to confirm the reported F75 depth ability for myself.

The braclet at the top and the little telescope in the center were really cool finds but the 1886 indian head penny was my best find for the day. It is in great shape, my best indian head ever, and it was very deep. The F75 showed the silver rosie at 7" and it was between 7 and 8. For most of the day I ran sen at 90, disc at 4, 3H tones, and either pf or de mode. I also switched from disc to AM off and on through the day.

Anyway, I am very happy with the F75 so far. I believe that my 1350 would have found some of stuff I found today but not all. The indian head was way too deep and some of the coins would had hidden from it in the trash.

Thanks to all that have posted their field tests, settings and ideas there is no doubt my day was much easier because of your help.

Happy hunting.

Rick

My first good outing wasn't quite as good as yours, Rick, but I did manage a small silver charm and 4 wheaties. One of the wheaties was a good 8" and hit hard. Most heartening, though, was finding a bottle cap about an inch off to the side and slightly above the wheatie. Thanks to the numerous posts concerning the F75, my set up was just about exactly as your. I used a little less sen. however. Everyone, I can already tell the F75 is the real deal. It is going to make many of those old HAMMERED sites new again. HH jim tn