Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first day of 2011

kevinslack

well today had to go to my mother in-laws with my wife, pretty much rained all day so i put plastic bags around my screen and switch for the prob. hunted for 5 hours and only got two wheat cents. tomorrow i will try a another old park in perry county. as long as the ground don't freeze i will kept hunting all winter on weekends.

I rather hunt fo 5hrs an find nothing than go to the inlaws. Glad you got to get out there.
:thumbup: aaron

Really nice 1917 Wheat. You must have some good clean ground there to stay that nice after all these years.. Rick "IL"

Nice Finds! Congratulations!