Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FIRST COLD IN 10 YEARS:nopity:

C.J.M.

Good mercy its been ten years since I got a cold ,which my wife brought from work.Normally colds bounce off of me,but this one had my name on it:unsure:Thank the lord it was not the FLU :puke:its 50 degrees and bright sunshine perfect day for hunting,oh well I am waiting for the 20's then go fishing for reds,trout,and flounder,plus some drum & sheep-head.You can only find them in deep holes:thumbup: Well its time for me to go back to my man cave and a gallon of JAVA for my cold.:wave:

Prayers for God to be merciful and heal you quickly of your cold....but never heard of Java being a cure?? Guess it makes you feel better with more caffeine to calm your nerves and aching body! When ya go fishin', I hope you catch all those fish but please clean them for your wife so she won't have to! :lol: :angel: Ma

Prayers that you get better soon. You know I lost my Buddy (weenie dog ) a few weeks ago. Now I have to let the other one (Zoe) go live in TN after Christmas! :sad:

I got her for my middle son and he has a house in TN now with a yard so he wants to take her home. I told him I didn't think the dogs would do good to split them up. But now that Buddy is gone. :sad walk:
At least we will still have Bella the Chocolate lab here