Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First camel

Chuck-AZ

A day of first: first wheaty, first tokens, first camel. can anyone tell me how to look these tokens up? Thanks for looking.Chuck

First I want to congratulate you on your excellent finds! As far as looking up the ID on the tokens I would start on the Internet under "TOKENS" Books on tokens, Values of Tokens and that sort of thing. I have read that there are books available that show token values etc. I'm sure someone else will reply to you that has more knowledge than I do on this subject. More good luck to you it the future! Mike

Wanette Okla. and Cleveland Okla. are small towns and are not close to each other.
Wanette is so small, they only have one place to buy gas,one bank.
Wanette is about a hour drive from where I live and Cleveland is about 2 hrs.
Nice finds.
HH...BJ

Super finds Chuck. I'm sure you'll be able to find out more about the tokens on the web. Good luck and I love those token finds!!!

Very good finds! I really like tokens they are so unique and cool. Good luck with finding more info, Beale.

I have never seen a camel like that so I looked around on the Internet to see what I could find out. As far as I can tell your camel has something to do with the Shriners somehow

HH,
SgtSki