Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First big silver this year! And a few other goodies!

Mark kus

I was not going to detect today but around 4:30 I decided what the heck I’ll try a rest area by my house a old rest stop I’ve only hunted with one other machine and had not found any silver the first signal I dug was a wheat not bad working my way up a small hill near some huge pine trees which are horrible to dig around roots all all near the surface when I had a screaming 35-36! Park 2 I knew it might be a half my friend just dug one with me in the park we’ve been finding a lot of silver in so I cut a big plug and when I flipped it I saw the Eagle on back!!!
My first silver half this year 1941! I hit a 1945 merc about seven more wheat and some clad a brass tag that says FIRE on it the Rosie’s a 1962 and 1952 and registration tag are from another spot a dirt parking lot which I always do well in try them you may surprise yourself!
That’s Samantha my French bulldog below always interested in what I bring home lol!
HH
Mark

Mark,
I'm starting to get the impression that you're pretty satisfied with your EQ... :biggrin:
Nice, and congrats,
mike

Nicely done, I can still remember my first half with an Equinox. Those button look like from an earlier time frame?
Jeff

Thanks guys I love half’s I dug 9 last year 7 silver funny thing I have not got a Kennedy silver.
Jeff I believe the buttons date from mid 1800’s
Mark

Great hunt Mark! Always impressed with your finds!

metalfun said:
Big silver still on my bucket list. Your finds inspire me to learn more about my 1 month old 600. HH
Thanks it was my first one this year just listen and watch for a good 35-36 solid hit just got a silver ring and a st Christopher medallion and a 1953 Washington today on the beach
Good luck
HH
Mark

Thanks yep I go to extremes sometimes looking for spots to hunt yesterday we hunted a spot I’ve hunted before with my old Etrac and found no silver and I hit 8 silver dimes!
With the nox it’s a spot loaded with iron the nox with its recovery speed sifted through it and found the goods !

yeah the speed of the Nox is unreal, yesterday I chased a wheat penny signal & pulled 4 nails out of the hole kept rechecking the signal & the Nox kept telling me it was there, finally after 4 nails I found the Wheat penny