Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First 50 down

steve in so la

Yesterday my wife & I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary, starting on the second half today. We spent the last 2 days at a famous plantation here in Louisiana called Oak Alley Plantation. The 300 years old trees were 150 years old when they built the main house & 28 of them line the walkway to the house. What a great time we had.
Steve & Nancy in so la

IMG_1108_zps78deiktn.jpg

Congratulations Steve and Nancy on your 50th Anniversary...in this day and time that is a milestone which many married couples to do reach, even me, but it is wonderful to hear and of your celebrating it in an old plantation mansion with beautiful lawns and lovely, old stately trees! One of the wedded memories that neither of you will ever forget! May God Bless you both with many, many more to come, hopefully, 50 and beyond but with good health and happiness in our Lord Jesus Christ! Love makes the world go around 'tis said; therefore, love makes a marriage succeed, especially, when it is in the LOVE of our blessed Savior, Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Many more blessed years together my friend. Sure would like to detect that plantation!

That was nice of you to put Nancy first on your 50th Anniversary but would they allow you to detect the plantation? Would you be able to get permission to detect a place like that with all the beautiful grass and trees? Sure would be nice if you could, though! God Bless on any and all future hunts and may He give you favor in finding the silver, gold and nice relics! Amen! :angel: Ma

A big congratulations. Glad y'all had a good time.