Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First 2 with Excal. Gotta Love it!

newtohunting

Got my first 2 with Excal. 10K with CZ. When I first saw it in the scoop my heart jumped out of my chest. 20 minutes later and BAM! Mens 14K (about 10grams) ring. It could be heavier than that. It is solid.

Cheers to to the Surf God. Now I am really getting pumped and my woman is now a believer. You really can find great things with a metal detector. She is waiting for me to find a bodacious ring to put on her finger, the kind that Mike put on his wife's finger.

Way to go Mike, and thanks for all of your great advice.

Cheers to all, and keep it a swinging. [attachment 37946 rings_found_015.jpg][attachment 37947 rings_found_016.jpg][attachment 37948 rings_found_017.jpg]

IN A WHILE IF YOU PUT IN THE TIME YOUR RING COUNT WILL GROW FAST!!GET OUT AND DO RESEARCH WATCH THE BEACHES KEEP NOTES OF CONDITIONS SO YOU'LL KNOW WHEN SANDS MOVED! GOOD LUCK!! GREAT RINGS!!:clapping::yo:

The exciting thing is to know that there's lots more out there - just gotta put the coil over them.

Thanks Beach Hunter! Seems like you had one heck of a great week yourself. Keep it swinging as usual. This hobby is tooooooooooooo addicting.

Hey, I saw this the other day and thought I replied to it but I think the phone rang or something. Anyway, that's awesome and I'm with Ina...time for a new forum name! Maybe "LostMyExcalCherry"??? :lol:

NO NO NO NO NO Mike.........That comes after I get the diamond and gold! First gold with some ice......then I can lose my cherry. No pun intended, but my girlfriend might disagree.