Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Firing up the Garrett GTP 1350 tomorrow......:thumbup:

warthog

Going back to that old beach resort,before the workers start coming in to do construction.......Gotta watch my swinging,until I get a coil cover on my 1350,I noticed small chunks of plastic missing out of the bottom of the coil,no coil cover on it...:shrug:....Will let U's know how I do.Last time out on the vacant lots near me,found 1953D Wheatie.......I KNOW,silver is out there,somewhere....:wacko:

Is that place for sale?

I learned something the hard way and don't know if everyone knows this: But when sending a detector in for repair, always remove the coil cover before sending for they may not return it, especially, if they send a new coil! Had to buy a new coil cover after sending mine in for repair! Just a hint for hopefully saving money in not having to buy a new one! And don't forget to replace it onto your coil before :detecting: again! :unsure: :angel: Ma

Warthog, You can use DAP 100% Silicone Rubber Sealant for your coil. It sets up in about an hour. It's available in colors but I've only used the clear.