Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FINISHING THE YEAR WITH MORE GOLD

YAKE

I started detecting this year and found 14 gold rings from the end of February through first week of October than nothing until last week:

I am always curious where folks find rings, were these found in a park, lake, wet sand dry sand or water? What settings and was there anything different about where or how you found them, I am fairly new at this and always want to learn something.

Thanks gerry

great finds...:thumbup:
i too found a gold ring lat weekend hunting along beach erosion..:detecting::clapping:
just take your time listen to your detector and dig all sounds..:thumbup::minelab:

Nice finds YAKE..........:thumbup:
Good way to finish the year.
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Year ain't finished yet, get back to that hole and maybee you'll get more before conditions change, nice way te go though:thumbup:

NICE WAY TO END THE YEAR. HOPE THE NEW YEAR IS GOOD FOR YOU [GOOD FIND]:beers::twodetecting:

Nice finds I am new at this been watching the forums trying to learn, hoping to someday buy a Excalibur II. John