Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

finds

beep stick

i see all the arguments about testing and other things but i dont see any FINDS...i looked all over and NOBODY has posted ANYTHING they have FOUND...nothing notta zip..no PICS of (i repeat) FINDS.......did i miss it someplace or am i just blind here:confused: or is the new vision messing with MY vision

On the postcard, Some new pictures, are the necklace and class ring I found. I think more pictures will show up as more people start hunting. I just don't post finds a whole lot anymore.

Hi,

Since almost nobody has these yet (they just started shipping to dealers) it is hard to show finds. We are talking about something brand new that is just hitting the market.

Steve Herschbach

FINDS???????
LOL
LOL

I got the Vision around 3PM! Came home put things together and set things up as best I could WITHOUT instructions!!!!!!
Went out in MY front yard. I have hit my yard MANY times since 1990-Eagle II SL 90, DFX, Prizm II.

I had beeps all over the place--Set too HOT. Turn down RX(Pre Amp).
Got a good hit=Quarter at 1 inch LOL ;-)
Had to go to our club meeting. So only had about 30 min. total time(talking also to my friend).

This AM had 20 min. at a tot lot= Still too hot for all the bars and such. Got it turned down and got a dime and zinc cent. The coin setting hit HARD on bits of foil and aluminum.

I will put my BigFOOT on and hit the beach Sat. AM.

FUN FUN FUN

Jerry