Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds made by my son so far this year. His name is Dan and hes only ten yrs old.:yikes:

alfano

[attachment 32723 DSCN0346.jpg]CLAD NICKEL,DIMES,QUARTERS,ON LEFT PENNIES ON RIGHT
[attachment 32724 DSCN0347.jpg]STUFF BULLETS,KEYS WEIGHTS SOME CLAD JEWELERY ECT.[attachment 32725 DSCN0349.jpg]OLD BUTTONS AND MISC. THAT THING ON BOTTOM IS LIP STICK TUBE[attachment 32726 DSCN0353.jpg]TIMEX STILL WORKS,THAT RED THING IN MIDDLE IS SOMEONES RETAINER DOSENT FIT THOUGH, :rofl:[attachment 32727 DSCN0352.jpg]CLAD ON LEFT.TOP ROW TITAINIUM BAND,1966 10K AND COPPER RING. NEXT TWO ROWS SILVER[attachment 32728 DSCN0354.jpg]THE TWO WHEATIES TOP CENTER 1909 THE INDIAN IS 1882. WASHINGTONS 2X 1951, 1-1952, 1-1964. MERCS= 1944 AND 1940. AND FINALLY HIS FIRST EVER HALF 1942. HE HUNTS WITH ME JUST ABOUT EVERY TIME I GO OUT. WE BOTH WATER AND LAND HUNT. HE USES THE EXPLORER XS ON LAND AND THE EXCAL 800 IN WATER. HES LOVES DETECTING JUST AS MUCH AS THE OLD MAN:twodetecting:

and it looks as if he doesn't need anymore experience with what he's already found. Looks as if he would make one heck of a competition hunter at some of the put on hunts. Tell Dan those are some real neat finds and congratulations.

WE GO TO THE HUNT IN GRAND RAPIDS ND. EVERY YEAR. THIS YEAR WAS HIS THIRD YEAR. HE ACTUALLY DID BETTER THAN ALOT OF THE ADULTS AND GAVE ME A RUN FOR MY MONEY. AND IF TRUTH BE KNOWN PROBALLY BEAT ME AT LEAST ONCE. THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK I'LL LET HIM KNOW.:biggrin:

Just think Rich, If your kid keeps his finds up like he has so far, you won't have to go out and detect anymore. He will bring back your share as well!:rofl: That Gold Class Ring sure is an eye catcher and really adds to his finds. Hey Rich, what is the name on that old HotWheels car on the far left? Is it called something like PitCrew Racer or something? If it is, it might be worth a few bucks to a Redline Hotwheels Collector. WTG with all the the rest of your finds as well. You sure are going to be an excellent Treasure Hunter when you get older Dan and hope you find tons more. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

Looks like you got the silver cleaned up real nice, hope the tips helped you.

Dan has some very nice finds and I would be real proud of him, you have the best hunting partner you can get, even if he beats the old man in finds you still have the best hunting partner you can get.
I wish you both all the luck in the world.

Rick

I'LL LET HIM KNOW ABOUT YOUR POST. HOWEVER HE HAS BEEN CHECKING THE FEEDBACK EVER SINCE I TOLD HIM I POSTED HIS FINDS. HE IS PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT HIS FINDS SO FAR THIS YEAR. ALL FEED BACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED:bouncy:

Hey Dan,

Well done some real smart finds there, you are going to be a real winner in fact i think you are now.

Regards Maureen..

n/t

n/t

He is off to a great start! Keep him interested in it as long as you can! :) Congrats to him!

my son also detected with me when he was 10 to 12 years old.
However it is a law that 17 years old cant hunt with there dads as its not cool !!!!
Greg