Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from tonight. 3 hrs. of dirtwork.

buckrod

I got out for 3 hrs. tonight. Boy, the mosquito's were bad. I did manage to find 8 wheaties dated from the 30's thur the 50's. The merc is a 1936 and the barber is a 1906. Also found a cheap ring not worth showing along with all of the new change.

It is a major plus. I have been on somewhat of a silver drought lately. The other night I dug a 48 rosie and was tickled pink! Seems to me it comes in bunches! Days on end with nothing then all of a sudden silver comes popping out! That is what makes this the best hobby out there bar none!

You are quite right. I would rather spend 3 hrs. finding a wheat penny than to sit in a bar drinking or doing honey dooooos for the wife. It is just relaxing swinging the detector because you just don't know what the next signal is going to be. That is the fun of it. Now, if I can just avoid the mosquitoes and everything would be good.