Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from last weekend...

Töginger

Hi everyone, I was outdoor last weekend (a cold and rainy day) with my friend Christian. The field is in the near oft an monastery and I call it "Katholikenacker" (Field of Catholics). Here are my finds...

Photo 1: Button, I. Worldwar (Bavarian Uniform)
Photo 2: Button 19th century
Photo 3: Buckle
Photo 4: Coins: "Max Joseph König von Bayern" http://colnect.com/de/coins/coin/23005-6_Kreuzer_Maximilian_Joseph-Bayern-Deutschland_Kleinstaaten
"German States-Bavaria (Bayern), Maximilian II Emanuel (1679-1726), 3 Kreuzer (1 Groschen), 1698, Munich" https://www.vcoins.com/de/stores/beast_coins/22/product/german_statesbavaria_bayern_maximilian_ii_emanuel_16791726_3_kreuzer_1_groschen_1698_munich_mint__km_128/318773/Default.aspx
Photo 5: Leaden seals
Photo 6: Pewter 19th century

[attachment 337799 FundeKatholikenacker2016001.jpg][attachment 337800 FundeKatholikenacker2016002.jpg][attachment 337801 FundeKatholikenacker2016003.jpg][attachment 337802 FundeKatholikenacker2016005.jpg][attachment 337803 FundeKatholikenacker2016008.jpg][attachment 337804 FundeKatholikenacker2016010.jpg]

Best wishes from Bavarian,

Jürgen

:clap: Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

Very cool finds. Makes me want to go on a road trip.

Rich (Utah)

your history amazes me! all history is amazing. while your country had commerce and government. we were writing in caves! way cool!