Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from last weekend trip to Cozumel

Casper-1

Went to Cozumel last Sat. 15th to Weds. 19th - Hunted Sun. morn to Weds. morn 7 times about 2 1/2 -3 hrs each time - found 6 gold rings, 15 silver rings and 332 coins

I hit the tourist beach club spots and a few spots only the locals go to - the local spots are packed on weekends - weekdays you have them all to yourself- tourist spots are packed when ships are in - deserted when they are not

Definitely a worthwhile trip! Nice digs.

Hunted with my CZ20 - 90% of the stuff had to be fanned - targets were in small holes and cracks in the dead coral - there are only a few spots with soft sand. I've heard they don't like it when you hit in dry stuff - most of the spots are beach clubs - I guess they own the sand - but government owns the water.

I got lucky - places open at 9am and I was always first on the beach - had it to myself most times til around noon before people started showing up