Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from July 18th hunt

tjhoosier

This is from a 2 hour hunt on Wednesday July 18th, before the heat did me in. It's terribly dry around here in central Indiana and that has changed the characteristics of the ground. Seems like a lot more trash showing up and because of the heat, I wasn't digging anything that would not give me a good solid signal when looking at it from all directions. Oh I dug some trash too, but I know that I passed up a lot of it. I was hunting a local park where the little league plays ball. Baseball season is over and I hit the area around the concession stand and the fencing around one of the diamonds. That's where I found the ring. It's 14K, but it doesn't have a setting. Looks like it's pretty beat up, but not from my digging. No distinguishing marks on it other than that. The oldest coin was a Lincoln 1966 penny. Found some pretty shiny new dimes too. Altogether $2.20 in clad. Was extremely hot!

Nice fishing expedition and aside from the heat looks like a fun productive trip.

HH
Todd

you did well,that ring is worth its weight in gold...keep safe and cool...summer is a real test...its so hot i dont want to work outside..but your just looking for that time to hunt anyway...come on fall!!Good Luck HH