Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds for today.

Aussie Chris

G'Day all. Well I did it again. Got gold ring number 13 with the Ace today. It has a natural ruby in the centre and two small genuine diamonds flanking in a 9 ct setting. The jeweller estimates around A$300 - A$400. That is three diamond rings with the machine in recent times. I also managed A$82.44 in 126 coins. A$52 of it coming from one play ground. I got sick of digging the low denomination coins that I set the machine to look for $1 and $2 coins only.

Chris.
[attachment 46659 Ring10.JPG]
[attachment 46658 Finds26.JPG]

Man, I hope our parks around here are like that!!!!!!!!!! I haven't tried hunting a park yet, but I want to!!! I just can't imagine my local parks having this much stuff!!! LOl I sure hope they do, if they'll let me hunt.

n/t