Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds for today.

Aussie Chris

G'Day all. Went out two days ago for about half an hour. Tried an old park that I have pounded about 12 months ago. I remember because it was just as hot the first time, 40 degrees C. I got A$11.95 off it, all deep and missed previously. I also zinged another solver ring. Has a blue stone that may be saphire ? That makes 23 rings now not including junkers. 12 gold and 11 silver. Would be about 42,876 rings if I included the junkers ! ha ha

I also had another article published in the Gold Gem and Treasure magazine over here in Oz. That makes two now and they want more !

Off to the beach tomorrow with the Infinium to see if I can double my ring count with it. Will keep you posted.

HH
Chris.
[attachment 45627 Ring8.JPG]