Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Find Pouch/Belt Question

Molinari

Greetings Everyone!

I am new to detecting and would like some advice on a high quality utility belt for use in storing my finds while out in the field. I shopped around "Home Depot", but nothing seemed to have compartments that zip/seal shut- which concerned me. Ideally, I'd like a nice waistpack/belt that has two compartments, one for junk and one for good finds, and also has a space to hang my probe (an extremely long and thin screwdriver). So,can anyone out there offer any suggestions as to where I might find such a belt?

Best,

NJM

it works for me..has a small pouch for the goodies and a larger one for the junk.I even hip mount my detector by placing the control box in the other large pouch.Total cost...about 7 bux! HH

This is the one I have and it sounds just like what you are looking for.

leather-treasure-pouch.jpg

These are the Sun Ray Trash/Treasure pouches that work excellent, best I have seen and used. I just add a wide belt to it so it is easy to put on or take off.