Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

finaly a good day!

well Mitch and i went out to a few houses here and found some nice coins/relics. Mitch was using my ACE 250, hes just getting started metal detecting and hes hooked.

I was using the BIG DADDY F75! we ended up with some nice relics. and Mitch found his first Barber dime, when he found it he goes "What the heak is this!?" and thats always a good sign, i walked over there and sure enough it was a 1905 barber.

i don't have a pic of Mitch's finds but here are some pics of mine, the house where i found the coins at was built in 1895. i found 3 injun's a silver Rosie, a silver war nickel, a few wheats and a cool old junior fire marshal ring.

the other house was built in 1913, there i found the old knife/girl scout pin.

and the little metal toy solider was found at a house built in the 20's but the lady there was following us around asking what we have before we even dug the target up! sooo frustrating!! after she took a wheat from Mitch, we said forget this and we took off.

sorry these pics suck
[attachment 63043 coins.JPG]

[attachment 63044 relics.JPG]

[attachment 63046 injunheads.JPG]

heres Mitch
[attachment 63045 mitch.JPG]

heres a pic of my display case, its filling up fast!!!
[attachment 63047 displaycase.JPG]

these are a couple compacts in the display case
[attachment 63048 compacts.JPG]