Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

finally

rever5101

went to the next ton over to visit family this weekend & snuck off a few times and hunted a Field next to the high school where the kids cut through on there way to and from school got the usual clad $2.33 then i hit an old pocket spill off trail a bit 2 roos 60-d ,55-d
2 wheat's ,56-s ,58-d & a 40 nickel then one more wheat 51-d about ten swings later all at about 4-5 in then i had to go since the grass was so tall but ill b back with an allergy pill and a smaller coil

good finds, just some clad for me tonight.....nothing old.....

Great coin spill. I applaud your calmness in reporting a really rare find, a fifty year old coin spill! I would have had a lot more to say, but I always do anyway!

Chris

Congratulations on some really nice finds. Any time you can come home with that many older coins is a good day indeed.

Sweet:thumbup:

just now getting around to writing back on this my comp. been down cant wait to go back and hit that area hard there has to be more silver there still looking for my first silver quarter & i think this place might b where its hiding there something about the ace that just loves those dimes 10 silver dimes so far ( no other silver ) is it just me or does that seem strange