Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally the photo to go along with my Christmas greetings...

Missouri--Ma Betty

anyway until the next time....My printer has given me trouble since I loaded Windows 10 and my printer and scanner is for Windows 8! Again Jesus is the reason of the season and because He loves and died for every sinner, we each can have eternal life by having sincere believing faith in Who He is.....God with us! Amen! :angel Ma

Christmas cards out like that a year or two ago.

My sister gave me that one for Christmas this year! I love to show the cards with Virgin Mary and Jesus, for unto us a Savior is born and He lives forever more! Received your beautiful scenic card that you took with your camera! Such created beauty by our Jehovah God and a nice photo taken by you! Thank you and May God's blessings be many for you, yours and everyone of us all 2017 and for years to come! Amen! :angel: Ma

Yes she was and what all Jesus said and done, she would ponder in her heart; what an honor to be the mother of our blessed Savior Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma