Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally no electric fence.

7centsworth

I have been hunting this sight for several years and it has given up a lot of relics. The problem is it has a electric fence and it has always given me fits. I found a few years ago where there had been a house at during the war and it has a electric fence about 20 yards from it. So I have always had my sensitivity way down. Well he sold his cows and there is now no fence on. It is extremely trashy but it is like hunting a new site I hunted a 150 ft by 150 ft section for almost two hours and dug some late 1800 stuff and some civil war stuff. I found a dropped enfield and about two feet away found the sword scabbard tip. I believe the rest of it is there somewhere. Found a fired three ringer and Bucky ball also. And the picture with two items I have no idea what they are. Any ideas are appreciated.
I found all these with my trusty 70 with 6 inch dd coil. Some of the targets would have 5 and 6 pieces of small iron in with it. I would get a slight high tone and I would dig it.

WOW that looks like an awesome day congratulations! I have no idea about mystery items.

I bet there is plenty more there. A friend of mine found a CSA plate in a county at the top of Indiana two weeks ago.