Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally more gold -

steve in so la

After almost 500 coins dug (& 500 junk things) in the same park I got a second gold item this morning. Also dug these 61 coins - note all the nickels. When you get nickels you are in the gold areas.
Only 1 wheat dug however.

root%20ring%201_zps4svcm9pf.jpg

The skinny rod that connects the ear ring is stamped 10K. I had to look real close with a strong magnifier to see it.

root%20ring%202_zpsyaosv4aw.jpg

This ring was in he ground a long time. Here's the before pic.

root%20ring%203_zpsktujhc9k.jpg

And the after pic. It appears to be made of copper.

root%20ring%204_zpsxovodg8s.jpg

After 2 1/2 hours digging I was wiped out. Now to Subway for lunch. Steve in so la

That is a lot of digging to find gold. But it is always worth it. Congratulations.

Glad you got another gold! :thumbup:

Congrats Steve and looks like this hot weather is getting to you and everyone else! Supposed to be in high 90's and the 100's the end of this week and all next! Hope my electric stays on for having fan and A/C....this old gal cannot take the hot weather any longer, so indoors I stay! :angel: Ma