Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got to go detecting.

7centsworth

I have to say that was the hottest I have ever got while detecting. I was soaked and only hunted for about a hour and a half. But i did manage a eagle button and a half a button, It was nice digging in the dirt again. I have been so busy with work and my new son and being a youth Pastor. I got a Mxt a couple weeks ago to resale but after I got it I want to keep it. It is in almost perfect shape and it is a 300 which makes it matte black like the pro but it doesn't have the big coil. I hunted a site that my x-terra hates because of electric fence emi. My x-terra does pretty good with a nel coil though. I Have had several x-terras and they all were all a little different with the emi than the other. I just go another one that I haven't detected with yet. But I have to say I like the x-terra and the mxt. But the Mxt likes ids iron as good targets a little more than the x-terra. I think I will keep both of them they make a good pair.

Ive got an mxt all pro and the mx sport. Im done buying detectors

How do you like the sport? I buy xterras detectors mostly as a package to get a coil I want and then sale the rest. I have a lot of coils for the Minelab. But if I keep the mxt I want a small coil.

Some day I'll make it down to dig with ya!

Glad you got out brother. I would love finding buttons. I can imagine some of them are probably very rare and quite expensive.

Congrats on the nice buttons, Travis! Sure can get hot :detecting: this time of the year! Good to sweat though for it helps cool off the body or a person would get over-heated and heat exhaustion isn't good for anyone! I remember going to the park over in Illinois and no one was in the park but me! I sat down in the shade to rest a little and then headed home....where I found out it was 97 degrees out and I felt every bit of it! Another time in the winter, I went to a play ground and the pea gravel had ice in it and was frozen together, that day it was 20 degrees, so this detecting person didn't have much sense when it came to hunting concerning the weather! LOL! May God Bless and hope you will be able to get out more when it is cooler and that will be a while as it is Summer now! Amen! :angel: Ma

Best coils that I found for the MXT were the Sef. butterfly 6x8"and the sef. 12x10" coils :clapping.

C.J.M. said:
Best coils that I found for the MXT were the Sef. butterfly 6x8"and the sef. 12x10" coils :clapping.
thanks as I have been looking at those coils.

nice finds! I was eyeballing a mx sport before I bought my deus was gonna pop on one but the firmware deal sent me elsewhere ,does yours work good?