Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got the vaccines shots

C.J.M.

Well got my last vaccine shot had sore arms,but its over now. Seems like J&J is already has a one time vaccine shot ,I have a feeling that this vaccine will become like the yearly Flu shot.I do not see this virus going away unless the Lord removes it.This world needs to read 2 chronicles 7; VERSE 14 times are going to get worse real fast we already having problems with emigrants coming over with the Virus and they have no place to go due to China Biden stupid mistake -----what a MESS. :eek:

Remember we can oppose their agenda but must forgive them, whether or not they know not what they do. God will provide answers
God hates what they are doing to His preborn babies & Infants that has been 62 MILLION just in the USA & as long as the Bloody Dem Party continues I won't forgive them until they each ask forgiveness just like they must ASK God's forgiveness in Jesus' name! Hypocrites are servants of satan & satan hates God & TRUE CHRISTIAN Believers & God hates Liars & they will be cast into the Lake of fire unless they REPENT & ask God's forgiveness before their mortal death! REV Chapters 21 & 22! I do forgive my Bros & Sisters when they sin because God says to love one another! Ma

AMEN Betty.Just N.Y CITY leads the pack with killing millions of babies ,more than any other state just for the "Sake of Convenience":mad: Plan parenthood is on top of the list for killing this babies and then selling their body parts.Obomo made sure it was enforced by his congress and its still on the books:thumbdown:I wonder how this people sleep at night:ranting:

Attachments

• Abortion.gif
    Abortion.gif
    68.8 KB · Views: 101
  • babies 5.jpg
    babies 5.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 97
  • cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 97
  • cartoon-abortion-killers.gif
    cartoon-abortion-killers.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 100
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 94
  • killing babbies.jpg
    killing babbies.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 104
AMEN Betty.Just N.Y CITY leads the pack with killing millions of babies ,more than any other state just for the "Sake of Convenience":mad: Plan parenthood is on top of the list for killing this babies and then selling their body parts.Obomo made sure it was enforced by his congress and its still on the books:thumbdown:I wonder how this people sleep at night:ranting:

Satan confuses with his lies & therefore, confused human-beings murder helpless & innocent human-beings & many willingly by allowing their taxes to support MURDERERS by laws supporting abortion clinics & the most EVIL Clinic is Parent PlannedHood which is nothing but a Holocaust Slaughter house for sucking & cutting apart babies bodies & then selling them on the MURDERHOODS' market to the highest bidders! The slaughter house murderers are awarded but whoever exposes this EVIL are sentenced with high FINES & threatened with imprisonment or imprisoned for telling & revealing PHOTOS of the truth--But our God is a just God & His will & plans will reveal & expose the EVIL murdering Holocaust SWAMP SCUM in His timing to do so & HE WILL! Amen! Ma