Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got the internet back!

detector-chic

On the 18th of this month we finally got our internet (on home computer)restored from hurricane Harvey! Really have missed you guys! Joined a md club up north a ways...Corpus Christi doesn't have one! Found my first ring last saturday! it's not real silver but that's ok! Usually hunt once a week, sometimes twice! and I still don't know how to put pics on here! Lol! Everyone have a blessed week!! Tracy

….From Michigan....I've got a Garrett 1350 GTP for land, and a Fisher 1280 X for the wet, I just had my 1280X overhauled by fisher in Texas, they replaced everything but the rods it mounts on, under lifetime warranty.....It's brand new now, I've had it at least 12 years.....2018 is a banner year for me, since 2011 I have not been able to detect much, due to destructive arthritis necessitating me to have my first back surgery in April of 2011, my SECOND back surgery (Lumbar fusion) in 2014,my right hip replaced in 2016, and my LEFT hip replaced this year 2-28-18, WHEW!!!:(....I've been out walking since mid March, I'm gaining strength and losing weight,(a month ago I walked OVER 2 miles in one day, first time in at least 10 years!!!)….We live right across the street from Lake Michigan, the lakes are getting mucho warm!!!....My wife Marcia are going camping up near Mackinaw in the Northern Lower Peninsula of Michigan from July 17-26, of course I'm taking my detectors, to hit some of the beaches in Michigan that allow metal detecting, taking my guitar too. I've played guitar for 53 years this year, the last 7 has been dedicated to Praise and Worship music, playing in /church and other Praise and Worship venues. LIOFE IS GREAT!!!:clap:

Congrats on your first ring. Glad your back.

Welcome back detector-chic--glad you are back posting with us--always miss those who disappear for little while--while others seem to be gone forever! Congrats on the ring & with the hurricane season starting again, I hope you & yours stay safe & escape what happened last year! God Bless & keep on detecting, so you can find the gold & silver & get gold fever like most dedicated MD'ers do! Ma

Computers can be a pain but still better than without.
Rings are fun to find - be they any kind of metal. I have a string of junk rings, about 700. Glad you are back on, Steve in so la

Welcome back, detector-chic. I'm fairly new on this forum. I'm in Ohio.