Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got out for almost 2 hours - 2 playgrounds

Pete in MI

Haven't cleaned them all up yet but had fun. Was surprised when I pulled up the sand scoop to find all these coins

[attachment 264046 042613104341.jpg]

Found Quaziaoto (?) Hunch Back of Notre Dame (a Burger King toy of a Disney movie character.)

[attachment 264047 042613124823.jpg]

Found the pencil too.

Here is the whole fetch at the first playgound.

[attachment 264048 042613124801.jpg]

Also at the other playground got my first toy car...(which BTW Leelan now has both the figure and the car he's playing with.

(The chain was an eyeball find)

[attachment 264049 042613124413.jpg]

The Garrrett ACE 350 is doing great for its maiden run in local playgrounds.

n/t

Love it! Light weight like the 250 but better in many aspects. Having had a Minelab before I was already used to the DD coil for pinpointing (which is probably the hardest part of using the machine). I do wish it had a few other items like a backlight for the screen..and a volume control - though the headphones do have their own volume control in the cable. Gives me the separation of trash I had with the Minelab Double D coil without the weight the Minelab had. Am sure if you get it you will love it as well.
HH