Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got out and did some relic hunting.

7centsworth

I hunted a different field just a few hundred yards from the field I have been hunting and found what I think use to be a house. I never hunt this spot because it always drives my detector crazy with emi. It was loaded with trash and I found some goodies too. This farm is surrounded by a electric fence and I can only use two of my coils on this farm (NEL).And could never hunt this field because of emi. I decided to try it with my nel hunter and it worked great. Had to make a custom program because of all the trash. Managed a 1880 Indian with a hole, a Ely overall button ,a Prussian civil war bullet, melted lead, a cross. Found both halves within a few inches of each other. Looks like it may have had Jesus on it at one time. Several pieces of harmonica reeds and some shot bullets. This spot is less than a 1000 yards from a camp. I like the bolt with the brass or copper washer. It gave a iron grunt and a high tone so I dug it. I have a whats it to. The last picture.

I sure miss digging CW stuff.

good going - Old CW stuff is so interesting. I always wonder about who last held the items we dig.
Steve in so la

Doing good Travis and looks like you may be able to find a lot more CW items and older coins! I miss hunting but enjoy seeing what others find and where! Congrats on getting out swingin' and diggin' and for all the finds! The unknown item might be a bracelet with the setting and clasp gone but just guessing! God Bless! Ma

Always nice to look through pictures posted by relic hunters. So many items with such a great history thx Travis for sharing these finds!

broadestpower said:
Always nice to look through pictures posted by relic hunters. So many items with such a great history thx Travis for sharing these finds!
This spot I just found I think is going to have a lot of goodies. I am excited to get back there and hunt it again.

Some of these are civil war and some are not. I found where a house was on this farm I've been hunting that even the owner wasn't sure about. This place is less than a 1000 yards from a civil war camp. But no body has hunted it because of were it is located. I try to hunt places that I think no one else has and it has been paying off. This farm has been hunted but only the field right beside the creek.