Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got out again. Hard dry digging but, some good luck and bad luck.

MikeO

Staff member
Got out with my hunting buddy and we hit a home we had hunted about 15 years ago. The farm had a new owner but, had no problem letting us detect.
I got lucky and found a 1850 LC but, that was it other than junk. I hunted primarily around an old bank barn I had never really hunted.
Sadly my hunting buddy’s day was cut short as somehow he hit his digger into his screen on his XS puncturing the plastic stick on button decal and cracking the LCD rendering to him the machine inoperative.
We figured we would try to secure on the way home another new permission at a property we had never hunted. We found one built in 1863 and the lady kindly let me hunt.
I spent maybe 15 minutes and dug a nice 1869 IH. Then we told her we would return another day and headed out.
When I got home I finally found that Minelabs authorized repair center “Detector Center” had a LCD screen so I initiated a repair ticket to get my buddy’s detector sent off for repair.
I told him he can use my sons Nox next time we go out if his machine isn’t back yet.

So, today was one of those good day bad days kinda deal. 🤪

Happy Hunting all Mike

Attachments

• IMG_4082.jpeg
    IMG_4082.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4084.jpeg
    IMG_4084.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4079.jpeg
    IMG_4079.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15