Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Final totals from storm hunts:thumbup::whites:...now back to work!:cry:

BEACH-HUNTER

87 silver coins total...barber,merc,rosie-dimes.. pre64-washington quarters,a 1964 half dollar...bunch of silver war nickles..35%silver. also a half dime canadian..buffalo+V-nickles....indian head pennys.. tons of wheates..silver rings,crosses,bracelet,pendantsand rel. medals. 2 gold class rings!! over 500 clad coins..I hunted 4 low tides from Thursday-today.also a "VATICANO COIN L.100" POPE JOHN ON IT?? last photo.[attachment 54803 HPIM1605LargeMedium.JPG] [attachment 54804 HPIM1607LargeMedium.JPG] [attachment 54805 HPIM1610Large.JPG] [attachment 54806 HPIM1619Large.JPG] [attachment 54807 HPIM1621Large.JPG] [attachment 54808 HPIM1613Large.JPG]

Hey Beach-Hunter, NICE FINDS!!!! Please leave some of the goods for the rest of us! I just received my BHID today and it's SWEET! This thing is built real solid with nice features. It's balanced well and I can swing the coil easily. In the box was a paper stating the latest coil has improved stability in extreme temperatures. I did some tests with smaller gold and I'm very impressed with the sensitivity. I used to have another beach machine for the wet sand/surf but it never could pickup a test 14kt tri-gold 9 diamond bracelet that I have. I put that thing next to the coil and it never responded. However the BHID picked this up 8" in the air and I'm really excited with this new potential. Anyway, I'll keep everyone posted with pictures as I get them. Once again, thanks for all the great replies!