Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

filters

rbholt80

i was out yesterday hunting and decided to turn recover fast off and recovery deep off. ran my sens to 28. i played with a trashy spot that had a total null mixed with some high conductor trash. ran in preset coin mode and pattern. after about 15 min of playing in this spot i got a penny hit but it was nasty and only one direction. even in that one direction it was a nasty sounding hit but there wast any iron beep high beep thunk sound. so i turned the filters on and off and found that the signal was worse with ether filter on or any combination of them other than both of them off. ok no filter better sound in that situation and so i finally dug threw the pottery hard baked clay to find a 1965 dime stuck inside a u shaped fence nail that had rusted hard onto the dime. that find was almost as aw-some as the wheat i found inside a rusted tin match box a few years ago. moral to this story is don't be afraid to change settings on your etrac cause it may just help out in some places you've worked to death already.

oh and i found a compact a lipstick container and 3 wheats. i do have blisters on my hands from digging in this hard dirt but its worth the relaxing quite peace away from the wife and all these kids i have lol. ugh and now im off to work to fix locomotives. later friends.

very interesting rb

thanks for the tip mate :thumbup:

T59